Monday, September 9, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon: Goals!


I am participating in the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, hosted by

Does your TBR pile keep growing?  Join the Read-a-thon fun!  The event began on September 8th and runs until September 21st.  You don't have to be a blogger to sign up!
Just use your Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr profile instead. 

Sign up here until September 16th!

My goals:
  1. Read eight books
  2. Finish the Nest Book Club's 2013 Summer Book Challenge (SuBC)
  3. Finish at least three ARCs and submit reviews to their respective publishers
  4. Limit the number of books I add to my TBR!

Now the hard part: What am I going to read?


Currently Reading: Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell and Flush, by Carl Hiassen

1 comment:

  1. Fangirl is on my soon-to-read book list. I might even get to it during this read-a-thon. We'll see. Great goals and books. Good luck!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete