Sunday, August 11, 2013

ARC August: Update #2


ARC August is a meme hosted by Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat.  The goal is simple: read and review as many of your ARCs as you can!  I love this challenge; I usually feel overwhelmed by the number of books I need to review, and this is helping me put them in order.  (I love order.)

My goals, prioritized:
  1. Read 10 ARCs
  2. That will be published in August
  3. Or September
  4. And also coincide with tasks from the Nest Book Club's Summer Book Challenge

Now this is more like it!  I only read one book last week; this week I've finished five!


Two books were published in August.  Another two qualify for the Summer Book Challenge.
More than halfway there! 


1 comment:

  1. WOO to the flipping HOO!!!! Look at you finding a groove and blasting through books! Your going to blow through those 16 before you know it.

    ReplyDelete