Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #7: What do you do with a Klondike bar?




Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly event/hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
It’s a great way to find new blogs and make new friends!

This week's Question:

What do you do with your books after you're done reading them?

I do a few things, depending on the type of book I'm reading and the rating I assign:

Audiobooks are either deleted from iTunes or archived via my Audible account.
The same holds true for Kindle and Nook books: deleted and archived.
Physical copies are given away unless I really love the book.
Borrowed books are returned to their homes.
Favorites are on a high shelf
or stay on my
iPad.


5 comments:

  1. I love being able to delete and archive my Kindle books.

    Thanks for following me, I'm following you back!

    -Maria @ Reading the Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would keep my favorite books, but the question is would I ever read them again? I always put off rereading a book. And thank gosh for being able to add and remove Kindle books easy peasy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    New follower.
    -Moka @ Words Create Scenes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I cyber-stumbled here via the blog hop. Great site! look forward to your posts. My books have been mostly eBooks lately because I've ran out of shelf room! But I like to donate to the library and schools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got here through the blog hop! new follower on GFC, BlogLovin

    http://ramblingsonreadings.blogspot.com/2013/07/blog-hop_4980.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and following! Following back via GFC :D

    ReplyDelete