Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4





Stacking the Shelves is a book meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows book bloggers to share the books they have recently received.


Want to participate?  It's easy!
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use Tynga's official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want: simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog.  The sky's the limit! 
  • Tynga's Reviews posts Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you. 
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants' links to find out what they added to their shelves!

This week, I received:
 



NetGalley:
Library:
Purchased:

What did you add to your shelves this week?

4 comments:

  1. I got the dr who book from netgalley as well. It was pretty good. I hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh interesting! I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking group of books. I have been wanting to read The Spindlers too. Come and see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. I had huge weeks. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete