Stacking the Shelves is a book meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows book bloggers to share the books they have recently received.
Want to participate? It's easy!
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use Tynga's official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want: simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog. The sky's the limit!
- Tynga's Reviews posts Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants' links to find out what they added to their shelves!
This week, I received:
- Moloka'i, by Alan Brennert
What did you add to your shelves this week?